Information from North East Lincolnsire Council:
Protecting everyone in North East Lincolnshire is our utmost priority, particularly the most vulnerable.
We are all working closely across the public, community and voluntary sectors to offer advice and support and to get help to people who need it.
If you are concerned about anyone locally or you need help yourself, please contact:
- For medical advice on COVID-19 or if symptoms have worsened visit the NHS Website or call 111
- North East Lincolnshire Council – our contact centre is open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm for information on food services and welfare call 01472 313131
- If you are worried that someone is a victim of crime please call Humberside Police on 101, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
- North East Lincolnshire Single Point of Access – if you have medical, health, befriending, bereavement, mental health or social care enquiries call 01472 256256.
- North East Lincolnshire Women’s Aid – 01472 575757
- In any emergency situation please call 999.
- Coronavirus advice is available (COVID-19) in other languages on GOV.UK – Guidance on social distancing
For up-to-date advice and guidance, visit the GOV.UK website.