Dr Mathews Patient Participation Group
The practice has started a virtual PPG forum, which is due to launch later this month. The Virtual PPG has developed based on email networks and social media to enable the group to reach out to the wider diverse population. This will ensure engagement with all sections of the population including those from minority communities and those that are seldom heard.
What is a PPG?
The role of the PPG includes:
• Being a critical friend to the practice
• Advising the practice on the patient perspective and providing insight into the responsiveness and quality of services
• Encouraging patients to take greater responsibility for their own and their family’s health
• Carrying out research into the views of those who use the practice
• Organising health promotion events and improving health literacy
• Regular communication with the patient population.
How do i join?
If this sounds like something you would be interested in taking part in, please email the practice on email@example.com to be added to the distribution list.