What is Healthwatch North East Lincolnshire?
Healthwatch is an independent consumer champion created to gather and represent the views of the public.
Healthwatch works at both the national and local level and makes sure the views of the public and people who use services are taken into account by providers.
What do Healthwatch North East Lincolnshire do?
The Healthwatch North East Lincolnshire team work alongside patients, providers, and commissioners by attending local events, strategic meetings, and community groups throughout the area.
We gather your views and experiences about local healthcare and use them to show services what they are doing well and where they could improve.
For more information about the work we do, subscribe to our newsletter.
How do we work?
Every voice counts when it comes to shaping the future of health and social care. Everything that local Healthwatch does brings the voice and influence of local people to the development and delivery of local services.
- We're helping you to shape and improve the services you use.
- We're engaging with people in your community. If you haven't met us yet, please get in touch.
- We're an open organisation and want to make it easy for you to talk to us
- We're inclusive and we want people from every part of our community to join us
- Ask us what we're doing and we'll always tell you what's happening.
- We're here to help services to improve by noticing what they do well and where they could improve.
- We use your evidence to build a true picture of your local services.
How we are set up
Healthwatch North East Lincolnshire has been set up under a contract awarded to Meeting New Horizons by North East Lincolnshire Council.